I made a quick trip to the craft store so that I would come to ladies night prepared with a calendar to make. Poor Kenzi got sick, and I wasn't sure if the project was still a go, so I ended up making this one on my own. I think it turned our pretty good (the picture is awful, it looks much better in person). I just need to figure out a way to hang it on my wall and then it's good to go, and just in time considering today is the start of December. Although a bit time consuming, it was super easy and inexpensive. It only cost me about $20 total and it's something that I will keep forever and enjoy the fact that I made it myself. If anyone wants help and/or ideas with theirs...give me a buzz!
*HaPpY dEcEmBeR*

That is DARLING!!!! I love it!!! I am so sad that I had to cancel ladies night. Boooo on germs that make us sick!
ReplyDelete