In my efforts to give more and serve others better this year I have been looking around the community for ways I can do my part. I would love to volunteer at the Utah Food Bank, but that isn't really a possibility right now being home with little ones all the time. So, I decided to bring the volunteer work home, and get the kids involved too!!
I will be collecting boxes from the Food Bank this week for Hudson to decorate and would love to have friends join in on the fun! They are just the large cardboard boxes used to deliver food to those in need and help brighten up an otherwise ordinary container (and hopefully brighten someone's day!)
I don't know what time works best for everyone. I was thinking either Tuesday or Thursday next week (the 2nd or 4th) around 10 am. If you are interested, give some input and we can go from there! See you soon!!!
I think that's a fabulous idea. I had no idea we could do things like that. Count me in!
ReplyDeleteThat sound like a ton of fun! Aren't you just a great mom. :) I'm in!!!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds great! Tuesday is out for me, because my kids have dentist appointments.
ReplyDeleteOkay, just kidding! Tuesday doesn't work for me. Is Thursday good good for everyone??
ReplyDeleteWhich Thursday? Usually Thursdays are good for us.
ReplyDeleteWhen is Finley's b-day? This week I think...Tomorrow??