Thursday, February 11, 2010

Leatherby's

Hi ladies!

What is a good night for everyone to go to Leatherby's? I miss ladies nights and I can't go to the 9:30 pm ones anymore as this third trimester is kicking my trash and I need to SLEEP. But how about a Leatherby's night? I NEED a Heather's Turtle Pie! :)

I could do an 8:00 outing on a Tuesday or a Thursday, when the hubs gets home from school. That work for anyone?

Nicolette

18 comments:

  1. Works for me! I'm down for anytime, anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be fun, either day would work for me....we also need a cupcake night too....I had So Cupcake gourmet cupcakes the other day and they were yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either of those work for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We could even do a weekend...like a Friday evening, Saturday afternoon, Saturday evening, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about next Thursday, Feb. 18?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thursdays work best for me, so the 18th sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Leatherbys, so I'm in... Let me know when you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to go but Tuesdays I have Young Womens and we start our prenatal classes next Thursday for 6 weeks! I could possibly do a Tuesday cause most times we are done by 8.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't do Thursdays, Anthony works every Thursday night. But I would love to go to Leatherbys!! Lets plan a Tuesday or Friday... Weekends are also not good for me, Anthony works every Saturday! BUT... of course no one has to plan around me. Just let me know when its planned and i'll go from there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, let's try Friday the 26th? I know that is a few weeks away, but it will give us something to look forward to!
    How does that day sound?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just realized Friday the 26th is Relief Society game night. I will ponder and pick a new date. Maybe the first weekend in March?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a bit late on the response, but I'm in too. 8 pm is a little hard since I'm usually not home til 9 pm; however, plan what works for everyone and if I can make it I will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Relief Society game night is cancelled for this month, so the 26th should be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I propose that we go every night next week. Then there will be no excuses for someone not coming. Who's with me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello everyone! This is completely off the subject but I was wondering if someone could tell me more about aflac insurance when you're pregnant? No I'm not pregnant but we're getting our insurance back but it's 460 a month! I really don't want to pay that so I've been looking into Selecthealth but they don't have maternity plans. I would have to pay 7500 dollars before they would cover 100%. I remember some of you said you had aflac. I was just wondering how much it is and how it all works? Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Emily-
    They just discontinued Utah coverage for Aflac for maternity. They may have other, general plans that you can sign up for though.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lame! Ya I'm meeting with an agent from there this week. Hopefully they have something!

    ReplyDelete