Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Leatherby's date

Alright, how does Friday, February 26 sound for a Leatherby's trip?

Meet at say, 8:00.

(Marcy, by the time we get there and actually sit and order, I am sure if you get there at 9 we will still be going strong. :) )



****PS Today (2/21) I left a comment about changing the date. Sorry everyone!! I have to postpone Leatherby's trip to Friday night, March 5.
Maybe more people can come then, though. Sorry, it shouldn't be this hard to get to Leatherby's!

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could, however Neil's brother is getting married that day, and we'll most likely still be at the reception. Have fun though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's my anniversary. And my mother-in-law is coming to stay with us............ Eat some ice cream for me, please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also won't be able to make it. Our anniversary is the 28th which is a sunday so we are going out to dinner that Friday. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scratch that... Our plans have changed! So I can most likely go now! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am embarrassed but I have to change the date for Leatherby's. But maybe more people can go then...

    I need to postpone one week to Friday, March 5.

    Hope that works for everyone.

    ReplyDelete