Thursday, February 4, 2010

Park City Getaway

I am smiling with delight that my "idea" turned into an actual plan (thanks Carmen!). So, as we all know, the date is set for Friday March 19Th. I was thinking that we should organize another ladies night to discuss details about our getaway. I know it's over a month away, but plan on ladies night at my house on Tuesday March 16Th. Bring your ideas and your money for the room so we can pay Carmen before they charge her credit card. I think she said it would be about twenty dollars per person, but bring twenty five just in case it ends up being more. I have heard RSVP's from most of the ladies in the neighborhood, and so far we have a great turn out. Here are the ladies who will grace us with their presence...
Carmen, Myself, Jana, Mindy, Suzy, Rachael, Julie, Amy, Nicolette, Emily, Jen, Sheryl
I'm still waiting to hear back from Charlotte and Laurisa, and I haven't heard anything from Marcy or Carol, so we could possibly have even MORE (yay!). Anyway, plan on the 16Th, and let me know if you hear of any others who would like to join us!

3 comments:

  1. I am still contemplating. Anyone who wants to plant a little bug in my husband's ear is more than welcome to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea, We need you there! Should I have Charley call Jarom? :)
    Hope you can come!

    ReplyDelete