I most definitely am! Can't wait!
Yes! I'm SO excited!
After the crazy day yesterday and middle of the night fun from my children last night I am so ready, I wish we were going tomorrow :)
Yay!! I'm getting my bikini out... Just kidding, I don't even own one! Can't wait to be with everyone!
Yes Jana, get your bikini out. It will be a heat wave in Park City! Don't forget the booty shorts and halter tops:)
Ladies night for planning still on for tonight?
I most definitely am! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteYes! I'm SO excited!
ReplyDeleteAfter the crazy day yesterday and middle of the night fun from my children last night I am so ready, I wish we were going tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteYay!! I'm getting my bikini out... Just kidding, I don't even own one!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to be with everyone!
Yes Jana, get your bikini out. It will be a heat wave in Park City! Don't forget the booty shorts and halter tops:)
ReplyDeleteLadies night for planning still on for tonight?
ReplyDelete