Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bow Holder

I am planning on making something like this-

very soon!

But I thought it would be so much more fun to do it with friends!
Anyone interested?

All it takes is a funky frame (or whatever you can find on the cheap at DI), some ribbon and spray paint of choice! You could have this super cute bow holder for you - or a gift - for under 5 bucks!

7 comments:

  1. Count me in! I would probably have to make two or three of them though! Unless I can find a big enough frame... When are you doing it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute, I'd love to come watch you make them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I can find a frame just like that then I am in too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! So cute! I'd love to do one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So when are we getting together to make these? Count me in. :) Two girls = lots of hair bows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have started my search for a frame, so whenever you gals are ready we will get together! I can't wait!
    Any even if you don't have a girl or don't want to make one, you can still come hang out. Maybe we could combine the crockpot get together with this event?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in, I would love to have one...and some cute bows to go along with it :)

    ReplyDelete