I just found a deal that I had to share. I've always bought diapers at Costco and thought they were a good price, but yesterday I was browsing on Amazon and discovered that they sell all the major brands of diapers as well. Here's where the deal comes in: if you sign up for the "Subscribe & Save" option you save 30% plus free shipping!
I made a little comparison chart (cause I don't want to clean my house!!)
Huggies - size 4

That's a savings of about $7 a box! With how many boxes of diapers each little bum goes through, that could eventually save quite a bit of money. Add that to the convenience of having someone deliver them right to your house (and doesn't everyone love getting packages? Even if they are just diapers!) however often you'd like, with no commitment. To top it off, you can choose any type of diaper you want - i.e. Swaddlers, Little Movers, Cruisers, etc.... rather than just the standard kind they sell at Costco/Sam's Club. That's all. My excitement for diapers is lame :)
Thanks! I am always looking for cheaper diapers! And your excitement is not lame. Or, if it is, then I am too because I am excited. I really like your chart, too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
And, yes I love getting packages. So what if is just diapers. And it will save even more money, because when I go to Costco to buy diapers I buy other things. So this is awesome!
Sounds good...with 3 bums in one form of diaper or another I could definitely save some $$$
ReplyDeleteI signed up for this! Got huge savings. Thanks friend!!
ReplyDelete