Hello Ladies! I have been interested with the idea of using coupons for a while now. (I mean really, who isn't interested in the idea of saving money?!) Then I saw a show on TLC called Extreme Couponing. Have any of you seen that?!!!? It is CRAZY!
Anyway, I have realized that I have no idea where to start and was curious if anyone else was interested in learning with me? Granted, I don't want to be as hardcore as the people on that show - really, I don't know very many people who need 1,200 sticks of deodorant - but I think the premise of it is amazing.
So, let me know if you're interested! Maybe we could start a nerdy little coupon group or something :)
Great idea. Count me in. I saw the show too and have been interested. Maybe we could talk carmen into getting the grocery guru again? Just an idea...
ReplyDeleteI have a little system of my own. I have gone with the grocery guru a few times before and it is ok once in a while, but most of the food he shops for is processed food so it isn't stuff you would always want to eat. I always shop at Smith's and I have really loved their reward program. I would be happy to share my wisdom (ha ha) with all of you!
ReplyDeleteI have never seen that show, but I am sure it is right up my alley. I realized today after I went shopping that I have 6 bottles of body wash for David and 7 tubes of toothpaste. It's kind of an addiction...
(good deals, I mean.) ;)
I thought I posted yesterday, but don't see it. Anyway, what I wanted to say was:
ReplyDeleteCOUNT ME IN! I love to see how people save and get good deals. I am good at getting about 50% off, but I hear people getting 75%-90% off and I want to do that!
Let's learn...