Wednesday, April 27, 2011

don't mind if we do...

It's been over a year since our ladies weekend in Park City. Is everyone ready for another getaway? I have been talking with Charlotte and her hubby can get us a discounted room at the Homestead in Midway.
What?!?!
The Homestead is amazing and I think it would be perfect for our next ladies weekend.
With all the summer vacations coming up, I am not sure what kind of turn out we will have, but leave me a comment about your thoughts on dates, times, ideas, etc.

We were thinking about planning it for Friday, June 3rd.
What do you think???

10 comments:

  1. Just realized that this is the weekend of Dallas Sharps's birthday. Marcy, does this interfere with birthday plans/parties? If so, should we do the 10th instead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depending on the price I am in. I think that any weekend works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun, I'll keep watching on here for details! I'd love to go...too depending on price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be out of town on the 10th so the 3rd would work better for me, but if the 10th works for everyone else then I don't mind sitting this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saturday June 4th, is a bad day for us, but I would love to come up and hang out for the night on June 3rd!! We have a volleyball tournament that Neil and I set up and I have to be there early that morning. Sounds so fun though, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Usually I have nothing going, but that weekend is also bad. We will be in Idaho that weekend for a family reunion. But don't plan around me, although I'd love to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be interested in more details, would we all fit in one room, and what would the price be??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Normally I would be all for a girls retreat, but unfortunately I will be gone… all three of those weeks!! That's why I didn't post until now. Please don't think I was avoiding :) Hope you ladies have a blast though!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds fun! But like Julie I'd need more details.

    ReplyDelete