Am I still allowed to post on here even though I don't live in the neighborhood anymore?
I was talking to Rachael the other day about Pumpkin Pancakes. We both love them. We both miss them. We both want them. We decided to set up a brunch date and we want you all to come.
When: Saturday October 15th @ 10:30 a.m.
Where: Mimi's Cafe in Murray (State St. and 5400 S.)
We also talked about making a stop at Gardner Village afterwards to walk around, shop, and spend extra time together. Let me know (as it gets closer) if we should plan on you, so I can make the reservation.
It would be wonderful to see everyone again!
Count me in! I might have to bring Zeke though since I am still nursing. Glad you set this up! I miss all of you!
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking we should all go to mimis again today! Sounds so fun and very yummy!
ReplyDeleteSounds fun!
ReplyDeleteYum!! Me and Mimi's?? You know I'm in!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun, but unfortunately that is the day of our primary program rehearsal, so I won't be able to make it.... :(
ReplyDelete