Monday, April 12, 2010

Ladies Night - Bow Holder


**UPDATE: Click here for the link to the toilet paper frame shown below!**

With regards to my efforts to find a frame as completely awesome as the one in the last post, I failed miserably. (Mind you I wasn't willing to pay more than $3!) The one I settled on -for now- is pretty plain, but the size is good. We may just have to be creative and add jewels and glitter (my two FAVORITE things!!!) If you aren't into that, you may like something like this.......

Super easy, super cute. And I bet you wouldn't believe me if I told you it was made from toilet paper rolls! For real. And hello? You're recycling! Anyway.

How would next Tuesday, April 20th work for everyone? We could start around 8-ish for the early birds and continue the party into the late hours for the night owls! Thoughts, please!

**BTW, Nicole came up with the INGENIOUS idea to make it a tie rack for all you testosterone-blessed mamas :)**

8 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! Although since I don't have a daughter and Adam doesn't have many ties yet, I think I'll just come and hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be able to make it this time. David has class on Tuesdays and he doesn't get home until 9:30. If he happens to get out early I may stop by to get directions on how to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun, and I have TONS of ties for my little ones, and for my husband the clothes horse as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Count me in! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I plan to come....we will see how the night before goes and how the day goes.
    How many toilet paper rolls to create the cute design on the frame you posted?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to try and come. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete