Friday, July 16, 2010

Halloween Wreath

I know that this is jumping ahead quite a little but, but so what.

Last year I saw some really cool feather wreathes at JoAnn.
At first I thought they were strange but the more I thought about it (and think about it), I want one for my front door...for HaLLoWeeN of course.

Here is my dilemma, it was expensive.

Would anyone want to make one? If so where do we find inexpensive black feathers?
I'm a very BIG Halloween fan.
If you can't tell by the fact that this post is ahead of it's time and I actually waited a month or so to post it.
Now that's self control ladies.

1 comment:

  1. So I REALLY wanted to buy a feather wreath for Easter, but was afraid people would think I was crazy! Thank you for reassuring me that its ok :)
    This might not be exactly what you want, but I know Joanns has feather boas on sale this week. They have lots of different versions and you could probably find one that works....

    ReplyDelete