I only heard from a select few of you about ladies night next week. Sorry I had to reschedule, but it's a good thing I did (details later). I am still planning on hosting next week, Tuesday night (July 27th) at 9:00. Does anyone have any FaBuLoUs ideas of what we should do? If not, that is fine. We can always just sit around, eat, and chat (things we all seem to be good at!).
Let me know girls!
Let me know girls!
We could go to in and out burger! Just a suggestion. It not the healthiest thing to eat but it is good! Or we could play games! I'm pretty stoked to come hang out so I don't care what we do!
ReplyDeleteI will probably have to work seeing as Tuesday night is usually a night I get scheduled but if I am off or after I get off if you are still hanging out I might try to swing by!
ReplyDeleteI say just hanging out like old times would be fun!!!
ReplyDeleteWe could do a fun craft.
ReplyDeletei like sitting. and eating :)
ReplyDelete