Yesterday I found an awesome website that has some fantastic ideas for Thanksgiving or Christmas crafts. It's
http://thoughtsinvinyl.blogspot.com/ I was wondering who would be interested in doing one of these fun crafts with me, I'll show some examples down below. It's out of Idaho so if we decided to order some things we could do it all together, any order over $65 is free shipping, so if say 5 of us ordered together we wouldn't have to pay the regular $6 shipping costs. We could have our own "Super Saturday". So look these over and whatever else you see on the website that might interest you and let me know if you'd like to order together. Some of the prices are sales prices so you'll want to check out the website for details.
Christmas Countdown Calendar Magnet Board $15
Reversible Block Kit $17.50 includes blocks and 2 of the 3 of these
Reversible Candy Caddy $18.50
Rotating Photo Cube Stand $15
Last Name Est. blocks $8.50
Anyway, these are just a few examples of the many projects we could do. Just looking at these make me exicted and they look like they could be fun things we can do this Holiday Season. If you're interested, just let me know and we can decide when to order.
Count me in!
ReplyDeleteI would love to go in on an order. Keep me posted with the details.
ReplyDeleteTotally count me in too! I want to make one...or more!!
ReplyDeleteMe too! They look really cute!
ReplyDelete