Thursday, October 28, 2010

Utah Kids Club-Know anything about it???

With the ICE COLD weather approaching, the thought of being cooped up in the house all winter just makes me want to cry.  That said, I think I could have just found the solution.  My sister just told me about a membership card for discounts on things to do with the kiddies.  There are over a hundred discounts as well as a calendar with 20+ FREE events each week.  It's $12 a month or $27 for 3 months to be part of the club.   They will also give you coupons for free Kids Meals at various restaurants, Olive Garden, Red Robin, Macaroni Grill...just to name a few. Their website is http://www.utahkidsclub.com/ or they are on Facebook under Utah Kids Club.  

Have any of you been a member? If so, was it worth it to you? 

Just thought I'd share this info, it seems right up our alley....

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I haven't joined the Kids' Club, but I am on their mailing list and get emails weekly about free/discounted events. I have considered becoming a member as soon as I have some spare change....
    It sounds great, and there are not only a lot of fun kids discounts, but also some great adult ones, too!

    ReplyDelete