I would love to have the girl :) Call me with details if I get picked :)
I can also help until 11 am if someone can take the until 2:30 am. :-)
We will be in Yellowstone, but I don't want you to think I didn't want to respond. If there is another day you need help with, let me know!!!
You already know my schedule and know that I am not fortunate enough to watch little Brooklyn altough I would be tickled pink to help out.
I would love to have the girl :) Call me with details if I get picked :)
ReplyDeleteI can also help until 11 am if someone can take the until 2:30 am. :-)
ReplyDeleteWe will be in Yellowstone, but I don't want you to think I didn't want to respond. If there is another day you need help with, let me know!!!
ReplyDeleteYou already know my schedule and know that I am not fortunate enough to watch little Brooklyn altough I would be tickled pink to help out.
ReplyDelete