Monday, May 10, 2010

If the weather ever gets nice...

Hey Girls!
I was thinking if the weather ever cooperates, it would be fun to go to the Granger High School track on Mondays to walk/jog/run. We could just say 7:00 PM every Monday, and you could bring the whole family for a FHE activity!! There is grass in the middle of the field so the kids could play together or you could bring your strollers. My husband also likes to throw around a Frisbee or a ball... Anyway it could be a great family event. There is also a playground, but it's outside of the track, just a few feet away.
So if you ever want to come, just head over and we'll all meet up at some point during the night!

3 comments:

  1. Count me in! Where is Granger High School? Starting this Monday? This Monday is supposed to be 77 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know the exact address to Granger High School, but it's just off of 3500 South and Bangerter (the east side of Bangerter)
    Yeah, I was thinking of starting this Monday. Ooohhh 77 degrees sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Text or call and remind me, but I am planning on it! :)

    ReplyDelete