Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yard Sale?

Everyone,

Would anyone be interested in doing a big community yard sale? I am always brainstorming ways to de-clutter and to earn extra money and a yard sale would cover both bases at one time. I don't have enough junk to make for an awesome yard sale, but I thought if we all got together it might be pretty awesome.

We could think of a good location and all that stuff, just wanted to see if anyone would be interested....

4 comments:

  1. You all should come to my little neighborhood yard sale saturday! I might not have anything you want, but my cousin and his wife that live next door are selling a bunch of baby clothes. Just thought I'd share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, you are the one who inspired this post because I saw you advertise your yard sale this weekend on facebook. We will try to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why can't we have one here? I think it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A yard sale here sounds good to me. I have lots of stuff that I could sell!! Let me know a date and time and I will be there....with goodies!

    ReplyDelete