Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Update for Adventure with the Coon's-We're going Wednesday

Alright girls, tomorrow, Wednesday the weather report says we will have isolated showers, with some in the early morning then clearing up.  That said, we're going to try for tomorrow.  For those of you who live at the Gates, we can meet in the cars at the mailboxes at 9:45 to drive out.  It should only take about 10 minutes to get there.  If you don't live at the Gates and want to come, let me know and I'll give you the address and directions.  The boys are totally excited and can't wait for a fun playdate tomorrow.  If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Adam and I would like to come if that's okay. We need to get out of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be skipping this time. Issak will be at school and I always feel bad doing things without him that I know would make him sad if he knew he missed. So have fun and if you do it again please let me know cause it sounds way fun!:)

    ReplyDelete