Thursday, October 28, 2010

Green Water Issue

Pictures do not do this justice

Ladies- please tell me I'm not the only one totally freaking out about putting my babies in this newly discovered disgusting water?!????! I'm a seeing things? I can SMELL the water! Am I going absolutely crazy? I'm really just thinking this can't be healthy- call me crazy. I have been on Advantage Management and Granger-Hunter Waters BUTTS, but my water is still GREEN!!! I'm not okay with that. Advantage Management did flush out the hydrants, but the problem is still here. I'm guessing our plumbing was done with the crappiest quality pipes the lovely Trophy Homes could muster up, which is where the problem is. I'm even going to speculate those pipes are made of copper, which does this to water. I refuse to keep bathing in pee-water! Is anybody with me?!? If so, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE file a complaint! You can e-mail Advantage Management at kingspointehoa@gmail.com or heck, you can call them and flood their lines with green water complaints. Do it for the children!! ... ha ha ha. :) Their number is 801 235-7368.




7 comments:

  1. sorry I would totally complain but our water is not kilter that. That is horrible

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed it at our house last night!! When I bathed the kids the water had a yellow tint to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Email sent. Thanks for taking the initiative, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Dave Rasmussen. I just wanted to let you guys know that we have enough emails. We as a board just heard about this issue today. So we were a little surprised to be getting so many angry emails. I just wanted to let you know we are working on it. Feel free to keep complaining to the water company about it.

    We have had the hydrants by the Homer's building drained, and they are going to drain the rest soon. Hopefully that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am making my comment annonymus because I feel like I can't say anything in our neighborhood without me or my family receiving flack about it and being treated different.
    My water has always looked a little discolored. West Valley has some of the hardest water in the valley and next to some parts of West Jordan or Magna our water is fantastic!
    I am not calling you crazy because if there is a problem it definitely needs attention. However, it seems like this issue is being portrayed as a social issue and trying to get us ladies on board with something that may only need one person to notice it. If the issue is truely there and severe enough for people to notice and have a problem they would already be complaining with you.
    If you have told the right people, I'm sure they are not brushing you off because you're the only one complaining. So, asking more people to complain doesn't seem like the right answer.
    I'm sorry if this sounds mean; that is not the intent. I do love you Rach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dave Again. I agree. It makes it really hard to figure out where the problem is if there are reports in different areas that don't really have a problem. Like I said if you DO have a problem please let us know, but if you don't please don't muddy the water...pun intended :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let it be known. I do not blame the HOA for this problem- sorry some have seemed to have taken it personally, probably because I made them feel that way. :( I'm sorry that it has scared me a little- mother instincts I guess. I'm done with the issue- didn't know it would turn so personal. :(

    Which brings up some sad news... and it makes me really sad to end on a bad note with some it appears... we will be moved out by Saturday. We have felt like renting our home out is what we need to do. But no worries! We are renting to fellow Homers :) Jon's cousin, wife and kids. They are great. My heart is broken. Now that the time is here I don't know that I'm ready, but have to rely on the feelings we have had that it's the right thing to do. I have never loved or been apart of such an amazing group of people- I really mean that. I'm sure most of you won't be that sad- but I sure as heck am. Thank you for everything ladies. I'm still going to try and be involved, but I'm going to miss out on our playground gatherings and seeing y'all every week. I LOVE you all- even the big old meany who left an anonymous comment. :) That was meant to be purely a joke!! :)

    ReplyDelete