Has any of you lovely ladies experimented with this bad boy before? Would anybody be up to the challenge of doing this ten day cleanse with me? I'm desperate all right! I hate that I love eating, I hate having that show. SERENITY NOW!!!!???!!!! If you can't tell, I'm having a moment, but I am serious about doing the cleanse. I have the directions for this, so let me know if you are interested!!
Rachael :)
I'm in! I might go crazy, but I could for sure use a clense! Let me know, because I'll do it!
ReplyDeletelet me finish my bag of kit kats and i'll get back to ya :)
ReplyDeleteI just have one word for you...TORTURE....but really, no thanks.
ReplyDeleteI would be willing to do it also. Does it affect breast feeding, if so I may need to wait a little while longer. But I definitely have a few pounds to lose.
ReplyDeleteI have strong opinions when it comes to nutrition. I don't want to leave a gigantic comment, so call me Rach, and I will tell you what I think about this diet (if you are interested).
ReplyDeleteCount me in Rach - I am game to try anything especially a cleanse - and would be willing to go in on it with you! Let me know the details!
ReplyDeleteI've heard of that diet and have known people who have done it, but have either been pregnant or nursing, so have never tried it myself. I'm a huge emotional eater and understand completely what you wrote. It seems like doing this diet would at least help me recognize when it is that I turn to food for comfort or release from stress and hopefully discover other ways of dealing with it, though I'm not sure how effective it would be long term, but I'm up for the challenge too if you do decide to do it!
ReplyDelete