Monday, November 23, 2009

...The Date is Set...

WhAt? Our Christmas Gift Exchange
WhEn? Saturday, December 19th
TiMe? 11:00 a.m.
PlAcE? Mimi's Cafe (5300 S. State Street)
WhO? EVERYONE is invited.
Please help me spread the word since I don't have
phone numbers and emails of everyone in our neighborhood.


Bring a $10.00 gift, something AcTuAlLy UsEfUl
(not a white elephant)
that you would want to recieve yourself.

Remember to RSVP to me as quickly as possible so I know how many tables to reserve.
801-664-8248

So far it looks like we will be joined by the following {lOvElY LaDiEs}:
Nicole Lawrence (you thought I was going to plan it but not show huh?)
Jana Scott
Rachael Homer
Julie Coon
Marci Sharp
Nicolette Alger

Come Hungry, their food is delicious and by eating at 11:00 we will have the choice between breakfast AND lunch. I am super excited and hope to hear from ALL of you!

1 comment: