Sunday, November 15, 2009

Main Dish Recipe ideas for Relief Society Christmas Dinner..HELP!!

I need some ideas on something we can serve at the Christmas Dinner.  I really don't want to do Chicken Cordon Bleu, the old standby....so PLEASE if you could let me know any suggestions you may have for a main dish that we could do on a large scale...about 40-50 people let me know.  I need some ideas by Wednesday night.

5 comments:

  1. i want 1/2 a SuperSaver chicken cordon bleu, with cold peas. What's wrong with that??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Chelsea, don't make me come over there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am cold right now and a warm soup bowl sounds really yummy. That's a lot of bowls to have to buy, but I think soup or chili in bulk is not too bad. I can volunteer a crock pot to help keep some of it warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't want chicken cordon bleu either, yuck. Here are my suggestions...soup in bread bowls, chicken pot pies, or some kind of chicken pasta ( ex: fettucine alfredo) like Mindy suggested. I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally feel like Kipper Snacks...

    ReplyDelete