I love food made with pumpkin; pumpkin pie, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin cobbler.... Whatever it may be, I love it!!! I was going through my family cook book and came across a pumpkin muffin recipe... I just made some and they are so yummy and super easy to make!! You all might already have a recipe for these but I thought I'd share the recipe with all you lovely ladies anyway!!
Pumpkin Muffins
2 cups Bisquick
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
3/4 cup milk ( I use evaporated milk, it makes it a little richer)
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
1 slightly beaten egg
2 Tbs cooking oil
Mix dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients and mix. Do not over mix, muffins will be full of air if over mixed. Spoon into greased muffin tins. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Im sure you can add chocolate chips or nuts if you'd like! Enjoy!!!
A woman after my own heart....I'll bet they are fabulous, I definitely need to make them next week.
ReplyDelete