I am planning an outing to the children's museum! When we got our membership they gave us two passes that would each admit SIX people, but they have to be used by the end of the year. Anyone up to a little day out? I was thinking either this Thursday the 19th or Monday the 23rd. If you're interested, let me know what day works best for you. I have found it seems best to go around the time they open (10 am) and then stay as long - or little - as you like. But if afternoons work better, we can be flexible!
Personally, I am feeling a lunch outing coming along with it :)
I would love to go...probably the 19th would be better for us.
ReplyDeleteI would also love to go. The 19th is best for me although Issak doesn't get out of school til 11 that day. Could you wait for me??
ReplyDelete